I have been writing for several years without knowing the tricks on how to access online traffic. I was very frustrated after I typed, edited, proofread, and added words to the content but wasn’t getting the needed attention. It was few years ago when I learned that Google has a policy that allows you to get more readers online. I tried it and I think I can share it with you.
It takes time to become an SEO expert, but you’d have to consistently do it without relaxing and the results will turn up.
- Get your keyword research on.
- Put the keywords to work.
- Write about something people care about.
- Know the basics of technical SEO.
- Make it long enough to count.
- Watch your analytics.
- Edit your work well.
- Become your own online PR agency.